One of our favourite toy brands by far, West Paw is renowned for its eco-friendly toys specially designed for fearsome fangs. Made using their Zogoflex® material, all their dog toys are infinitely recyclable – meaning when you send your worn-out toys back to them, they get sanitised, ground up and turned into more things dogs love!
Built for TOUGH chewers, the Qwizl® is a super tough treat toy that’s brilliantly designed to extend the life of expensive dog treats while keeping dogs busy. Side openings release scent and taste while the continous interior hold allows treats to extend out. Flexible ridges grip multiple sizes of treats.
• Puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
• Extends life of pricy treats
• Easy for dogs to hold in place with paws
• Pairs well with bully sticks, dental chews, nut butters, kibble, jerky, cheese chunks, smashed banana, dog biscuits, and more.
• Non-toxic & dishwasher safe
• Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex® material in Bozeman, Montana, USA
• Backed by West Paw’s Love it Guarantee™
• Recyclable through West Paw’s Join the Loop® recycling programme
• Hides treats
• Dishwasher safe
• BPA Free, Latext Free & FDA Compliant
• Treat leftovers can sometimes get stuck in Qwizl (sad face). Soak in soapy water and remove with pliers, clean with a bottle brush to get out any leftover bits!
• To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toy – Toppl®