One of our favourite toy brands by far, West Paw is renowned for its eco-friendly toys specially designed for fearsome fangs. Made using their Zogoflex® material, all their dog toys are infinitely recyclable – meaning when you send your worn-out toys back to them, they get sanitised, ground up and turned into more things dogs love!
This Toppl® puzzle and treat toy is built for MODERATE chewers. West Paw’s best-selling, customisable enrichment toy is designed to be filled with your dog’s favourite kibble or treats. Its soft, rounded inner ‘teeth’ hold treats in place with its contoured cavity, allowing your dog to work their mind to nudge the treats out. To up the challenge, you can also connect a small and large Toppl® together to make this an even more challenging puzzle!
• Treat dispensing puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
• Large and Small sizes interlock for enhanced challenge
• Pairs well with nut butters, creamy treats, cheese chunks, smashed banana, dog biscuits, and more.
• Freeze wet treats for long lasting play
• Non Toxic & Dishwasher Safe
• Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana, USA
• Backed by West Paw’s Love it Guarantee™
• Recyclable through West Paw’s Join the Loop® recycling programme
• Dishwasher safe
• BPA Free, Latex Free, FDA Compliant
• Small and large sizes interlock for an extra challenge
• Use a wine cork to block Toppl’s side hole to keep liquids safely inside
• If Toppl’s get stuck together, firmly press on middle with hand (or foot!) and roll to release
• Freeze yogurts and other wet treats in Toppl – use a wine cork so liquid stays inside while freezing!
• To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl®